As you already probably know.. the last weeks have been great in terms of media recognition and notoriety.
In scarcely two weeks, we’ve been featured and highlighted in several important video games websites as a one of the best games in different categories.
In order to raise our self-esteem a little bit, we wanted to summarize all of them right here:
1) Gamezebo, one of the best Video Games-related websites featured “The Last Door” among its selection of the best games of 2013.
Ready the full article here: +13 TLD Among the best games selection made by Gamezebo
2) Indie Games: The Weblog. One of the reference websites for the independent industry, featured “The Last Door” among the Top 10 indie horror games of 2013
Ready the full article here: Top 10 indie horror games of 2013
3) Mash those buttons: Our great friend and unrivalled game writer specialist Joel Couture, decided to write a series of “Must Plays of 2013”, and “The Last Door” was honoured to be in that list.
Don’t miss out the great article: Must Plays of 2013: The Last Door
4) Rock, Paper, Shotgun: The extremely well-known gaming website, also included our beloved game as one of the selected games to be monitored during 2014.
You can have a look here: The Spectacular 2014 Preview Spectacular (Part Two)
5) Armor Games: Finally, and thanks to your help, “Memories” ended up winning the award as “The Best Adventure game of 2013” in one of the most important free online flash game publishers globally. Thank you.
See the contest results here: Best Adventure game 2013.
So yes, this is an exciting and promising start for the new year that we hope it will bring great news and tailwind for our beloved project: The Last Door.
Thank you very much folks, without you.. all this wouldn’t be possible. 😀